Centenario Internacional has proven to be a leader enterprise in the production and commercialization of liquors for around 50 years, developing in Costa Rica their own and international brands.
We are also representatives and distributors of renowned commercial houses like Pernod Ricard, Patron Spirits, Heaven Hill Distilleries among others.
Since 2007 we export Ron Centenario to Spain and currently we have presence in over 20 countries, where we continue to expand.
Excellence and Innovation of our execution reaffirms our commitment and approach towards the satisfaction of our clients, with quality products that have made us worthy of prestigious certifications and awards.
We exist to fulfill our goals while also being socially responsible. We maximize the demand of our brands with innovation and quality. We our clients the best commercial conditions and service.
To be the perfect company with the best brands for every occasion.
- The company is established in Costa Rica at the end of the 70s as Seagram of Costa Rica S.A., representing global brands and producing Palo Viejo, Vodka Nikolai and the white rum in Costa Rica: Ronrico.
- In the 80s with the goal of being the rum leader in Costa Rica, Ron Centenario with its characteristic ESPIRITU PURA SANGRE (Pure Blood Spirit) is born. A high-quality Costa Rican artisanal rum aged in oak barrels, that with the passing of time has managed to adapt to the most refined and demanding tastes of our consumers.
- In 2002 the company changes its name to Centenario Internacional S.A. and becomes and independent company. The next years are marked by hard work towards the growth and obtaining certificates like ISO 9001-2008 and HACCP. Also, will begin the exportations of Ron Centenario to United States, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland and Czech Republic.
- By the end of the decade of the 2000s, the development of tourism and the Premium brand preference of the consumers, consolidates Centenario Internacional as the Leading Company in Production and Exclusive Distribution in Costa Rica, improving the service and coverage of our clients and suppliers with the opening of distribution centers within the country.
- At the end of 2014, with the aim of further enhancing its growth, the Centenario Internacional administration takes a turn towards a bigger focus at distilled products portfolio. This way, it develops and implements a new Strategic Plan for the 5-year period 2015-2019 with a new Mission, Vision, Values and Strategic Goals.
- Since August 2016 Centenario Internacional was acquired by UDG Group.